Midwifery Matters Autumn 2003 Issue 98
- Editorial – Manchester local group
- Breech – Birth or Delivery?
- What do Midwives need to Know?
- Am I a Midwife or am I ‘Doing Midwifery’?
- Reflections on Becoming a Parent
- Breastfeeding Support in a Sure Start Area
- Babies project for primary school children
- Reversing the Chi
- Thoughts on where we were at the end of 2002
- Summer National Meeting report
- ARM’s Evidence to the Select Committee
- Forward planning for AGM
- Officers’ reports
New and Views
- on the web – shoulder dystocia
To download this Midwifery Matters – CLICK HERE
* PDF file – size: 2.4MB