Links & Partners
The following are some of the organisations we work with:*
- Working towards normal birth
- Providing independent support and information about maternity choices
- Raising awareness of current research on childbirth and related issues
- Protecting women’s human rights in childbirth
ICM envisions a world where every childbearing woman has access to a midwife’s care for herself and her newborn.
To strengthen Midwives Associations and to advance the profession of midwifery globally by promoting autonomous midwives as the most appropriate caregivers for childbearing women and in keeping birth normal, in order to enhance the reproductive health of women, and the health of their newborn and their families.
We achieve this through disseminating high-quality, evidence-based information via the quarterly journal, MIDIRS Midwifery Digest, and the unique midwifery-specific MIDIRS Reference Database.
Trusted by maternity health care professionals and students worldwide to support them in their practice and studies, MIDIRS can help you:
· Maintain CPD requirements for revalidation
· Keep up to date with current hot topics and maternity matters
· Meet research and evaluation requirements
· Support your education, training and development needs.