Come to our ARM Winter National Meeting and explore innovative ways of implementing maternity services to benefit mothers and babies.
Secure your place and book your ticket by clicking the green ‘Tickets’ button above next to the map or go to our shop.
- #inittogether Working and learning together Anna Byrom
- The impact of Better Births on maternity services – Jo Parkington, CEO One to One (North West) Ltd
- Update from the national campaign to #savethemidwife – Katherine Hales, National Co-ordinator- Association of Radical Midwives
- Being a service user in a business model of maternity care Lisa Common
- Higher education and working with multiple providers,Cathy McElvery, Head of Midwifery, University of Edge Hill
- The effects of a business model of care on maternity services and women Bev Jervis
- Sharing and learning from our experiences – open room discussion of current maternity services
- ARM member Employed: £25
- Non ARM member Employed: £35
- Student/unemployed ARM member: £15
- Student/unemployed Non ARM member: £20
Bring unwanted midwifery books/equipment to sell for ARM funds
We reserve the right to make changes to the programme but the ARM principles of caring and sharing will never change!
Every member is also welcome to the Steering Group meeting on Friday 24th November 2017 which is at the same venue, meeting at 6pm (please bring food to share) and starting the meeting at 7pm.
We normally try to find accommodation with local ARM members but as the organisers live a way from the venue, for this meeting we suggest that members stay at the local Premier Inn or an Air B and B etc